Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
Just joined and interested to read your posts. I put a £500 (fully refundable) deposit down early Jan and the dealership has confirmed I can have pretty much anything added to the basic car.

I have requested AMG Line and Night Package, Premium Package and the black and red leather perforated interior which I think is called AMG Exclusive package.Only thing they say the factory cannot supply is the all black AMG 19" alloys so I've swapped for the same 5-spoke design but in black andsilverwhich looks fine albeit I'd prefer the full black alloys.
They suggested that the car can be delivered as early as end of March but that they'd rather 'under promise and over deliver" so I should expect it first few days of April. PlusI can still change the spec until a 'build lock-down date' of late Feb.
Interesting that I seem to have been able to order the Night Pack and pretty much anything I wanted apart from the full black 19" alloys and only put down a £ deposit in early Jan.

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's interesting. The black wheels are part of the night pack and I was at the dealership on friday and the sales guy confirmed that the night pack was still not available. Which dealership have you used? I would like the night pack as I would prefer to lose the titanium grey (I can live with the alternative 19" wheels).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ordered through Inchape. I think they have around 15-20 dealerships across Midlands and North West.Yep I can live with the 5 spoke black/silver but really wanted the Night Pack too hence was v. pleased when they said it was available. Am wondering whether Night Pack is a similar story to other items i.e. there isactuallystock but in limited availability and take-up (demand) has outstripped their supply. Perhaps I was one of the lucky first few?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums,

Congratulations on your order! The only concern on your list of options is that a few other members on here have said the night package was not available when they've ordered.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
ps - sorry I accidentally moved your post. I've put all the replies together properly now so it reads correctly.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
....just checked again and Night Package is on the build spec albeit that it's with the 655 code rather than 664 (full black) option wheels

1 - 6 of 6 Posts