Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks does anyone have a GLA AMG-Line in Albaite Green with a night pack. I am thinking about this colour for my new GLA but I have only seen the A-class in this colour other than the Mercedes GLA configure site. Looking for lots of Pic Please, David

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Welcome along, I could be wrong but I don't think I've seen anyone mention Albaite Green on here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Going tomorrow Sat 21st to see the A Class In Albaite and make a decision about the colour of my new GLA from there. If I am not sure about the Albaite I am really unsure what colour to go for. They are all so nice might choose Cosmos Black with a Night Pack this was the first colour I saw the GLA in, (LAFS) love at first sight!

·
Registered
9 Posts
How did it go at the showroom??
I've not seen the green anywhere on any model as yet on my travels, I too was thinking about the northern light colour, couldn't find a show room with one local(ish) to me...went for the black in the end, fell in love with it initially and to see one brand new polished up with the night package was the clincher.

Now we wait...and wait!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Albaite is amazing saw it on the A-class. Much lighter than when you configure it on the Mercedes Build. I was worried that is would be similar to the new Mazda green, but should not have been worried, a much richer sort of metallic parrot green Mmm. It would certainly be different on a GLA, a bit of a head turner for the right reasons "I Hope".

I am seriously thinking of ordering the Albaite Green GLA AMG-Line with the Night Pack not sure of what alloys yet. The only thing that holding me back is the AMG interior red stitching, I like colour coordination, the Cosmos or Jupiter probably does match best in my opinion. I also love the Black with Night Pack but with the red strip on the front & back bumper WOW!

In saying that I am one of the few people who loves Green cars. I have a day to think about this dam it red stitching, if I can get over the stitching I will order Albaite get to Wednesday to decide Green? Red? Black , David

·
Registered
35 Posts
My worry is the green will "age" quickly and go out of fashion. And red stitching on green car??

I saw a red one with that spec - looked good. That said I have a very simple white one!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like the GLA AMG-Line interior would be best coordinated with exterior colour of Black or Red, given the black seats with red stitching. Or am I being pernickety? I have seen all the GLA AMG-Line cars in all the available colours except Albaite and they all had this red stitched interior even the Northern Lights Violet.
Not bothered about fashion, I have never owned one but Bright Orange/black or Light Green/black are my favorite colours of cars. I am sure Mercedes paint will not age to much for a couple of years anyway. Yes I am little concerned about the red interior inside a Green car, I would prefer all Black interior. Check out what Merc have done with the A-Class 250 AMG.

·
Registered
10 Posts
And I think it looks nice with white too.

Green is a difficult one, not a colour I would ever consider but go for what you want, after all it's you who will be driving it for the next 4 years +

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you to everyone for your replies, I gave it great thought and have decided to go with Cosmos with night pack. I absolutely love the Albaite colour but I could not over look the red interior stitching on black seats. Car exterior/ interior colour coordination is very important to me. The night pack with Black Gloss alloys look fab on a black merc.
If anyone goes with the Albaite Green GLA please send me some pictures for your car, I am sure it will look awesome.
This time for me it's Cosmos Black with Night Pack, Soooo Happy!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happiness did not last. As you Gla people will see by my last post I have ordered my GLA in Black,possible collection date 9th Feb 2016, as stunning as it will look I feel I have made a mistake I should have gone with my gut feeling and ordered it in my favorite colour Albaite Green. A future Gla owner who is color depressed right now!:frown2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you to everyone for your replies, I gave it great thought and have decided to go with Cosmos with night pack. I absolutely love the Albaite colour but I could not over look the red interior stitching on black seats. Car exterior/ interior colour coordination is very important to me. The night pack with Black Gloss alloys look fab on a black merc.
If anyone goes with the Albaite Green GLA please send me some pictures for your car, I am sure it will look awesome.
This time for me it's Cosmos Black with Night Pack, Soooo Happy!
I have posted a couple of photographs of the GLA in Albaite Green !

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOW I love it Thanks for the photo's John, Wish it was closer so I could see this car in the metal! I think I would like the black alloys though,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts