Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,

My partner and I are about to order a new GLA 250 4Matic.

We want the AMG-Line look but she is a little concerned about the 15mm lowered ride and 19" wheels firming the ride up a little too much. The press have criticised as such IIRC. So; we're wondering about ordering the AMG-Line pack (for what we consider a much better look) AND specifying the Selective Damping on the premise that the softest setting of the Selective Damping will smooth the ride out at least a little.... or does the Selective Damping ONLY firm things up MORE?? How do you guys here find the ride of the GLA with the AMG-Line pack??

We also love the Orient Bronze (with two-tone cream and black leather interior) ... do you guys think that the Orient Bronze colour choice might drop the residual price of the car two years hence more than a 'safer' colour option??

Lastly, I see that a facelift is imminent - given that the changes look fairly minimal, would you guys be concerned that residual values of the current model won't be much if at all hit by the introduction of the new model in due course??

Any input on any/all of the above would be greatly appreciated!!

Many thanks in advance and with best regards to all,

William

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome to the forum William. I thought the facelift was available now but correct me if I'm wrong.

The suspension will be harder with AMG line suspension and 19" wheels but it depends what you're used to. If you've come from an Audi S-Line or BMW M-Sport its not better or worse than that.

I would recommend a test drive to see what you think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts