Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Mercedes-Benz has unveiled a new advertising campaign showcasing the new Mercedes-Benz GLA, starring Georgia May Jagger and shot by renowned fashion photographer Serge Leblon and directed by David Carette.

Titled "Always restless" the advert seesGeorgia MayJagger on a sunroof in a dark, neon-lit cityscape with a couple of friends, before deciding to get a move on; "Let's go somewhere else" she says.
Georgia May Jagger isthe model daughter of Sir **** and Texan fashion legend Jerry Hall.
c4PDKRJqAQ4

·
Registered
5 Posts
What is being advertised, Georgia or the new car. ?I know what I wanted to see (and it certainly was not her) yet I had to wait until over half way through the video before I caught a glimpse of the car.Ridiculous !
Edited by: Dave Irvine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Found this far superior video, which provides you with much better coverage (i.e. 12 minutes) of various features of the car (but not the woman !).
http://www.landlautomotive.co.uk/mercedes-benz/new-cars/gla-class/video/
To see it, firstly click on the preview of the B class (lasts 24 seconds) and then when the next images are shown, click on the third image.
Edited by: Dave Irvine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.