Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the proud new owner of a Mountain Grey GLA 45, I am anxiously waiting until I can fully explore its performance potential; 750 miles cannot pass by quickly enough!
Once small irritation, despite the car being only 4 days old, I am now awaiting a replacement driver's side headlight assembly to correct the "Intelligent Light System inoperative" message... what happened to quality assurance at the factory / dealership?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Sorry to hear about the niggle, it can certainly take the shine off a new car but try not to let it put you off!
All sorted now?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am up to 2000 miles... OMG... put the car in Sports mode and it's like warp drive. I don't think I've ever owned a car that accelerates so hard. Blink, and you're hitting ... I can't say, don't know who's reading.
Lets just say, its damn quick. I drove a Lamborghini at a near by track, and I swear this accelerates faster. (But then, I am also convinced that despite all the marketing, it was rev-limited. The 911 Turbo I drove was faster)
Fuel Economy..hmm. Heavy right foot + town driving, 24mpg. Still, with the price of fuel dropping, life's not all that bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts