Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else have the problem of a whining noise dealer says nothing wrong it's normal on the gla 45 funny how it's just startedWhen it slows down or at low speed a terrible whine. People have started saying what's wrong with that it sounds knackered.Since car was new in November. Almost on a monthly basis it's been in for faults really not good enough Mercedes. Another trip to the dealer in jersey. Not happy. And will never buy a Mercedes again. Service has been poor

·
Registered
0 Posts
having been a sound supporter of the 45 I now face the same whining problem, a rough rear end on anything except billiard table smooth roads, rain sensing wipers that appear to be taking speed after a few minutes and a snatchy gearbox which in slow traffic in comfort mode is jerky and problematic!!!!
Booked in for next Thursday for brought forward service (9800 miles to date) and to sought the issues... Not very happy at the mo!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a GLA 200 petrol which has developed a noise at slow speed with the gearbox, which sounds like a noisy clutch wearing away... it only happens when the car is slow moving in traffic and i have to play the clutch (or on an incline when the same clutch play is required)... it's now off in for the B service so I hope they can fix it as it's getting more noticeable...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Back to being a three pointed star fan again, just picked up the car and with the new engine and gearbox software, a new accelerator pedal assembly fitted, full service and wow what a difference! The 45 AMG is back to being naughty again!

·
Registered
0 Posts
We have a GLA 250 since March 2015, along with other things we have just heard a whine coming from engine,but yet to seek advice from garage,only heard it yesterday,but we have big issues with Mercedes garage over parktronic sensor going off, very difficult to deal with,so not holding up much hope,considering selling it, will never buy another mercedes.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Dixie said:
We have a GLA 250 since March 2015, along with other things we have just heard a whine coming from engine,but yet to seek advice from garage,only heard it yesterday,but we have big issues with Mercedes garage over parktronic sensor going off, very difficult to deal with,so not holding up much hope,considering selling it, will never buy another mercedes.
Little problems crop up now and again, no different to any other car really. What's the parktronic issues you're having? Any other dealerships nearby you could use?

·
Registered
55 Posts
It is most likely the dealership that you should be annoyed with for not dealing with the fault properly - try another one.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Your right it is the way the dealership has handled it, but have since heard many local people have had issues with the customer care at this ascot garage.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Even though I live in North Wales, I bought my GLA at Beaconsfield, and whilst I have not had to test their customer service skills too far yet (touch wood), they do seem a good (independent) company to deal with :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts