Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a separate thread on this one to see what other users feedback on the integration is.

So a couple of points from me;
<ul>[*]Disappointing you cant send predefined SMS to people in your contacts, bearing in mind you can tweet and post to Facebook etc.[*]Unable to play video - Wasnt aware you could do this but looking online at some of the demos it seems this is possible - Ive queried this with Mercedes Customer Service[*]I have a problem with Twitter it seems there are too man entries in my twitter feed and the system cant read them. Anyone else experienced this issue.[*]Navigation works ok athough not sure about the opitmal routes/fastest routes etc not as good as copilot but as I typically only use for the last few miles will do.[*]Displays music that is in the cloud even though Ive got the Iphone not set to show all music. This maybe an iphone glich rather than an issue with the interface.[/list]

I like the Glympse feature as I can use this when im going to client site, so they no when to expect me.

I just hope that Mercedes continue to develop the Drivestyle app and that they continue to invest in the integration, its the best Ive seen. but could be even better
<ul>[*]
[/list]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It now seems to have stopped working when i plug in my iphone into the kit in the centre console the drivekit plus in the car doesnt detect the iphone. Dealer reckons it might be related to the Ios 8 update but it had been working for at least 1 week previously

Very disappointing to have paid for this as an extra if its not going to support versions of IOS update. Car is booked into the dealer on Monday to see if they can rectify the issue

·
Registered
2 Posts
after having the drive kit plus on my a250 eng amg model i asked the dealer to install it in my new gla45 amg they have now said it is not possible to fit on this model anyone else had this problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts