Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi new to this, ordered around 3 weeks ago have been given a loose delivery date of early july. Is there anyway of tracking my build ??

Thanks just severely impatient

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

We are all just fellow owners on this forum, so the best place to ask this question is at the dealership where you ordered the car. The dealership do get told when the car starts the build proper, when it is finished, and when it arrives in the country, so if you ask, they should keep you informed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Smiffy1980 I ordered mine about two months ago and I am expecting it by the end of June. By the way if you find another way to get information about your car besides your dealer (Roytheboy was correct) let me know. Does your car have any extras? Edited by: alex61

·
Registered
0 Posts
Delivery dates vary wildly, though yours appears to be quite a quick turnaround.
Ordered mine Dec 2014 and received it 1st April 2015 (no April fools :eek:) - but I knew this and could call the rep to get updates (who was more than happy to help).

·
Registered
0 Posts
Pip said:
Delivery dates vary wildly, though yours appears to be quite a quick turnaround.
Ordered mine Dec 2014 and received it 1st April 2015 (no April fools :eek:) - but I knew this and could call the rep to get updates (who was more than happy to help).
As you said, it takes about 3 months to deliver. My friendbought an A-class one year ago andhe took it three months later (at leastfor Greece firstthey use rail road from Germany to Italy and then ship for Greece).

·
Registered
0 Posts
I must have got real lucky as ordered mine 2 weeks ago and picked it up last FridayGLA 220auto 4 MATICAMG LINEPremium PlusMountain GreyNight PackMemory PackThe only thing that I had to miss out on was DAB but this is not a problem as I have an aftermarket module being fitted

·
Registered
0 Posts
Probably they already had one almost the same. Lucky you. Enjoy it. I am anxious for mine (it has designio mountain grey) . By the way what do you mean by "DAB" and "memory pack".?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi AlexDAB is Digital Radio and the Memory Pack is the electric seats that you can set for different drivers and passengers you just select your number and the seat moves to your pre set position.

·
Registered
9 Posts
@ cjwhit

Could have been a cancellation the reason you got yours so quick ?

I cancelled an order for a B Class and the salesman asked me before I went in to see him whether he could offer it someone else.

Edited by: Tankmania

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ordered my GLA 200AMG around 2-3 weeks ago was told ETA will be early Sept, was advised this was due to extras being added?!?!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts