Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just a quick question.on standard head lights do the day time running lights stay on at night when the auto headlights kick in or do they turn off as like my current slk.can't wait for my gla to arrive only 6 weeks to go.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for that think they have to dim by law.wish mine did on the slk,never mind it goes in 6 weeks bring on the gla

·
Registered
0 Posts
Love the auto headlights especially in multi story car parks and wouldn't want to turn the daylight strips off although it is very easy to do so

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, newbie first time post here. I've just ordered a new GLA 200d AMG Line for delivery in 3 weeks time. Very much hyper in anticipation, have a quick question regarding daytime running lights. Looking at the downloadable brochure from Mercedes, it only mentions daytime running lights on the SE, along with the LED upgrade package. I'm presuming that the Sport and AMG line options both include the the same daytime lights that the SE has as standard. Probably should have asked the dealer, but just made an assumption, surley the higher model would not remove the function? Be grateful if anyone who drives one of these models can confirm whetheer they are in place as standard. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
All cars have the DRL function as it is required by law, what I think they do now is offer an upgrade where some models get LED and lower models don't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts