Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year everyone, I’m a long time Mercedes owner that has just taken delivery of a 2016.5 220d 4Matic. Over all I’m very pleased with the car but there are a couple of things that are bugging me, first being the dark dash board. The only time the dash is lit is when the headlights/side lights are on, my old C-Class would be lit all of the time and my sisters 2017 C-Class is lit too, also the headlight switch is permanently dark regardless of lights on or off. Is this normal or is there something wrong?

Secondly my average MPG isn’t quite what I had been promised! I just did a 300 mile round trip on motorways with little to no slowing down and it only returned around 35mpg @ average motorway speeds😉(I really wasn’t hammering it, just keeping up with traffic). We were 4up with luggage I might add.

Oh and the runflat tyres definitely aren’t my favourite, that’s not the cars fault tho!

And lastly I’m a detailer so should be able to offer a bit of advice there if such an occasion should arise!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I'll try and find it but someone else recently posted about the stereo etc. going black when driving. I think its the newer ones that seem to do it, mine doesn't so I don't know if its a setting or something they've changed on the newer models. I'll try and find it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts