Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both the left and right “Cornering Lamp” have gone within a week of one another. After speaking first to my main Mercedes dealer they advised a lamp would be £162 and that it came with a control module on the back.

On a second phone call with Mercedes they advised that was incorrect information and that the bulbs I need are either a H7 or H11 bulb.

As I have 20” wheels I am struggling to get access to the cornering lamp to remove it (I have already dropped the plastic cap into the bumper which has cost £23 for a replacement).

Does anyone know what bulb spec I require and whether you think the wheels have to come off? I just can’t get enough room on full lock to get through the wheel arch compartment.

Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi meso100,

Just seen your question but hopefully you have sorted your cornering light by now!

In case not, for access there is a cover in the front wheel inner housing, so turn the wheel fully inwards for the side you are doing for more room, that cover slides out.
The cornering bulbs are type H7 55w for a GLA45 2015 I believe ( Drivers Manual will confirm ) and its worth getting a decent quality one like an Osram for longevity.
Mercedes will charge £63 inc bulb per side to replace.

All the best.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts