Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks
Is there a way to change the central locking so it only opens the drivers door when you press unlock on the remote ?
Can't find the settings in the dash settings or the vehicles settings

Cheers

Al

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes - can't remember exactly but if you use the right left buttons on the left side of steering wheel you'll find a menu for settings or something like that. There's an option in there to switch off auto locking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought auto locking was when the doors lock when you drive off.
what I'm looking for is when I approach the car late at night in a public car park I only unlock the drivers door and not all the doors, just in case some weirdo tries to get in. its more for my wife when shes out or working late. have had this on all my cars including my 15 year old golf.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally found the answer if any of you guys are interested.
To turn The feature for one press unlock to just unlock drivers door and 2 presses to unlock all doors.
On the remote control press the lock and unlock simultaneously until the red led lights up on the remote. This will activate or de activate the feature.
You will need to do this with both remotes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.