Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of non Mercedes boot liners/protectors for the GLA, bought my ML one from ebay and around a third of the price of MB, quality was good and did the job.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a universal boot liner plus a rubber floor matt that you can cut to shape. It was much cheaper than the branded version, plus it fits up the sides as well which is important if your dog has gone swimming and then rolled in the mud...

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've checked it out now it and it is pretty good for the price, fits well, except for the little netted areas on either side of the opening, but I think with a bit of fettling it will fit 100%. It was very cold when I put it in so i didn't want to be play around with it for too long!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Yeah it seems a good price and would do exactly what I want. The 3.5 star rating was putting me off a bit BUT the good news is:
"we are so confident about the quality and fit of this liner that we're prepared to take it back for a refund, even if used, up to one calendar month from invoice date. If you live in mainland UK we'll also pay the return carriage!"
Can't argue with that so got one ordered.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts