Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a strange occurrence withe the Apple Carplay this morning. At least I think it was the car play. Working fine for about 40 minutes until I stopped for a coffee. On restarting the engine, the words Mercedes Benz Appeared on the screen, but the radio went into a stutter, kind of like a machine gun "da da da da da da da....", you get my drift. I couldn't switch off the radio, or change to any other features e.g. navi, phone, media etc. So I switched the engine off and took the key out, but it continued with the stuttering noise, went on for 10 minutes before it just reset itself and carried on as if nothing had happened.

Only done this the once so far, but since it went on for so long, just wondering if anyone else has seen (heard) this?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I haven’t had that happen to me. But my experience with Apple CarPlay has been that with a non standard lead it dropped out quite regularly. It didn’t stutter but blinked out as if I was going through a tunnel (difficult in the wide open Hampshire countryside).

A quick visit to Amazon and an OEM Apple lead purchased and I’ve never had a problem since!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts