Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for the pics John. I know this not everyone's favorite colour of Merc, but it its the one for me, I'm loving it! Mercedes has changed my order from Cosmos Black to Albaite Green for me. Should receive my Albaite GLA early February,

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Look forward David to seeing some pics when it arrives ! I was nervous so played safe with silver!

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Thank you for the pics John. I know this not everyone's favorite colour of Merc, but it its the one for me, I'm loving it! Mercedes has changed my order from Cosmos Black to Albaite Green for me. Should receive my Albaite GLA early February,
I think you'll have one rare car when it arrives, I like the colour but I'm not brave enough for it. :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks vivamerc, All the GLA Colours are amazing. I did order it in Cosmos with night pack but after going to see the "Albaite or Kryptonite as known in the USA" a few times I changed for Green. The colour is just stunning when seen on the metal. I love bright coloured cars Green & Orange being my personal favorites.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts