Mercedes GLA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Great forum. Ive been reading all the posts with interest.

Just placed an order on a fully loaded GLA 22CDi which is due in last couple of weeks of March.
I've loads of questions but I'll post them under individual threads.

Managed to get lots off the car using Carwow as a bargaining tool. And got them to throw in a Mercedes watch as a deal clincher too. Will be my first Merc. Moving from a BMW 330d touring.

Days are dragging though waiting for delivery. Is there anyway you can track the progress of your car when it's in production? Are the dates Merc give for build and delivery usually accurate?

Thanks

Daz

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Daz

The discounts offered depend totally on the policies of the dealership chain. I too got a great deal, from an independent dealership near London. Your salesman should give you progress updates as he gets them, every few weeks or so. This will be when the car starts on the line (when it's too late to make any changes), if it gets held up on the line, when it leaves the factory, and when it's in the country. The dates given last year tended to slip for many people, but that was because the GLA was so new then. Hopefully they will have things running to schedule by now, but again, your salesman is best-placed to answer all your questions.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Welcome along Daz, fire your questions away and I'll try and help.
Anything to do with driving in the snow - speak to Roy!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts