Mercedes GLA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I am about to order my new GLA 200 cdi with AMG line package and i can not decide between 18 inch wheels without RF tyres or 19 with RF tyres (since not possible to choose without RF).

I am wondering about how hard it would be the ride with 19 and RF since the sport suspension with dynamic handling would be also applied.

Does anyone of you have the 19 wheels with RF?
Could you give me a review?

Thank you all in advance!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Noted on another thread it sounds like the RF's are noisier, but i'm not talking from experience (yet) and 19's do look damn sexy!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it does look sexy! That's why i am wondering.. and regarding the suspension did you choose the comfort one one the -15 dynamic handling?

·
Registered
0 Posts
18's still aren't a bad choice...
The GLA looks to have been intended to be more comfortable on the roads than its smaller A class sibling. 19's hell yeah look nice, but 18's I'll go out on a limb to say will give a comfier ride (again not talking from experience just adding up other peoples thoughts).

·
Registered
0 Posts
When I test drove the gla 200 cdi amg line it had dynamic suspension on 18s and drove quite nice.think the 19 on runflats would of been a more harsh a ride and runflats are always a louder and harder ride.so now it comes with comfort suspension being raised by 30mm should make it super smooth.don't even think the 19 would feel much different just runflats are to loud.but you pay your money you take your choice.18-30 years old 19s,40 years and above 18s lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I test drove the gla 200 cdi amg line it had dynamic suspension on 18s and drove quite nice.think the 19 on runflats would of been a more harsh a ride and runflats are always a louder and harder ride.so now it comes with comfort suspension being raised by 30mm should make it super smooth.don't even think the 19 would feel much different just runflats are to loud.but you pay your money you take your choice.18-30 years old 19s,40 years and above 18s lol
So what calipers are on this model? I have a GLA 45 AMG with the huge red calipers and mine is on 235/40 R20's. Will 18's go over the caliper or are they smaller.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts